TECHNOMOUSSE KIT MOUSSE MINICROSS
Click Image for Gallery
70/100/19 - 70/100/17 - 60/100/14
90/100/16 - 90/100/14 - 80/100/12
840 gr. - 740 gr. - 520 gr.
990 gr. - 850 gr. - 620 gr.
Front pressure: 1.0 / 1.1 bar
Rear pressure: 1.2 / 1.3 bar
• It has no expiration date. - Do not crumble and not mowing.
• Use innovative materials other similar products.
• The degree of foam hardness changes depending on whether it is at rest or you are using.
• It reaches its maximum elasticity after a few minutes of use. (Time that may vary according to the ambient temperature in which you are using). At rest resumes its initial hardness.
• After its use is recommended to leave the bike resting on the center stand and not to tie the bikes with straps on a trailer or van, so you can resume initial hardness.
• E 'recommended the use of tire stops.
• The mousse is not approved for use on public roads and thus is strictly prohibited from using, the company assumes no responsibility in the case of this use.
• The mousse being composed of a very elastic material during use fits and fills across the carcass of the tire and the inside of the circle to fill to 100% the space between tire and rim. When replacing the tires both front and rear you will find the mousse with a different shape from its original, fitting the tire to the rim as said before will have assumed a slightly conical shape. After the replacement of the new tire mousse will again adapt to its carcass.
- Bonifico Bancario
- Carta di Credito